www.flickr.com

Monday, January 28, 2008

A Good Reminder

I mentioned in the previous post how when Daniel sings "How Great Thou Art," it puts Michelle right to sleep. I took some video of that today. I wasn't planning on putting it on the blog because you can't really hear Daniel singing. However, when I reviewed it on the computer, it brought tears to my eyes. Why? Because Michelle looks so tiny, fragile and vulnerable but so safe in Daniel's big arms. It was a reminder to me of two things. First, forgive me for making a spiritual analogy, but it immediately made me think of how loving and gentle the Lord is and how safely and tenderly we each are guarded in His arms. Secondly, it reminded me again of just how thankful I am for the ministry of NLCH -- that Michelle now has a safe and loving place to grow up.

2 comments:

Home of Harris said...

It brought tears to my eyes too. She is so precious!!

Anonymous said...

She is so tiny and so very precious.I would have liked to hear Daniel's song!
Mom