www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One Month Already

Ethan turned one month yesterday. He has his one month check-up this Friday. I can't wait to see how much he has grown and how much weight he has gained. His cheeks and belly look much bigger these days. Other changes I have noticed: darker eyebrows, top eyelashes coming in, and staying awake more. He smiles often in his sleep and has some really cute dimples.

Below is how he celebrated his one month birthday (by surprising his Daddy during a diaper change by first peeing on him and then in the midst of cleaning that up, spraying poop on him. That ought to teach him not to change diapers on his lap!)

9 comments:

Jason said...

Wow...if he does that for one month...I can't wait to see what he does when he turns 1 year.

Good Boy Ethan!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! and that goes for Daddy too!

Amy Tiemeier said...

I can't believe he is already 1 month old! Hopefully you are starting to get into a routine. :)

Home of Harris said...

You will never see mustard the same again

Home of Harris said...

If you look closely, it appears that Ethan is laughing.

kjohnsons said...

Good shot Ethan! Happy 1 month birthday!

Jason said...

One of my coworkers saw the picture and said 1 word....."Rookie"

John said...

Ahh... Daniel... I remember those days all too well.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I got a big belly laugh out of that! I'm glad to see that the three of you are getting along so well. Keep the updates coming - I really enjoy them!
Love ya!
Kim Daniels