www.flickr.com

Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful time in Missouri spending Thanksgiving with my family. We flew from Midland to Dallas, and Dallas to St. Louis. Ethan did well on the flights. Thankfully he slept most of the way.

We were there from the 24th to the 29th. During our week, Ethan was introduced to many family members and seemed to love the attention.

Here are a few pictures from the week with captions below each:

On the airplane. I look tired and Ethan looks WIDE awake!

Smiling and talking with Paw Paw.
Meeting three of his cousins.
Meeting Great Aunt Lori (my aunt)Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with Aunt Krista.We also celebrated Christmas with my family while we were there. Ethan hit the jackpot!

2 comments:

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

I love the picture oh him with all his stuff!! That's great! And he and paw paw are so cute talking.

Jen Price said...

Man! He scored!