www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Two Weeks From Today!!!

I can't believe that we will be in Guatemala two weeks from today!... Wow!!

God is continuing to teach us so much about His faithfulness and provision. Since our last report, our support has passed 70%! We are overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from so many people.

On Sunday the 16th, we were able to share about NLCH at St. Paul UMC. This past Sunday, Daniel preached and I told the stories of two of the children at NLCH at St. Mark's UMC. We were blessed by the warm and welcoming congregations!

This Friday, my parents are flying to Midland to spend a few days with us at the ranch and then we will all attend campmeeting in the Davis mountains next week. Daniel's family has attended this campmeeting for nearly 100 years! This will be my sixth year at campmeeting. I am so excited that my parents will be able to experience that special place. I am also looking forward to both sets of parents spending some time together. I know that we will have a great time and those days will provide some wonderful memories before Daniel and I leave for Guatemala.

3 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh, wow, Kara! Your parents are attending campmeeting TOO? Cool! That will be such a great time for you all.

We'll try not to bug you guys too much then.

:)

Lisa

Kara said...

Hi, Lisa! Yes, we are very excited that my parents are coming with us to campmeeting this year. They will be there from Tuesday to Thursday; we are staying until Saturday. We can't wait to see you all! By the way, I love your blog and your hair! :)

Franco said...

enjoy central america for me...