www.flickr.com

Monday, April 02, 2007

NLCH Entertainment

The little guys were a little wound-up after dinner on Saturday night.... actually, they are pretty wound-up most of the time, and the camera only seems to encourage it. Here are a few pictures from that night and a video that I thought I would share because I like Josue's dramatic skills, plus the belching in the camera at the end is a nice touch!

We did a skit to introduce the Holy Week Olympics and I was the olympic weightlifter (thankfully there are no pictures of that!). The little guys had fun playing with my weight bar after the skit. Wow... they look strong!

Sammy is always ready for a picture!

3 comments:

kjohnsons said...

I can't believe there are no pictures of you with the weights. I was looking foward to seeing that. Are they any of Daniel doing his karate?

kjohnsons said...

Let me try that again, are there any of Daniel doing his karate?

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

I LOVE that video. I know you all are having an amazing time there! I am sad that there are no weight lifting pictures of either one of you - that would be great comedy!

Whit