www.flickr.com

Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby or Hundley?

If you are not familiar with the program Skype, it is a wonderful invention! It has allowed us to do video phone calls free through the computer to family and friends back in the States. I love it! I used it on Saturday to show the ultrasound photo to my sister's children.

My six year-old niece, Kaitlyn's reaction was, "it looks like a little baby Hundley!" I didn't know what that meant, but later found out that Hundley is the dachshund dog on Curious George. Since the baby flipped over right before the doctor took the ultrasound photo and therefore was face and tummy down with arms and legs tucked under the body, it really does look like a dachshund! Kaitlyn has a great imagination!

2 comments:

kjohnsons said...

That is a hilarious post! Kaitlyn loves it!

Anonymous said...

Even after several pregnancies & ultrasounds of my own, I am still really bad at deciphering ultrasounds, BUT I can actually see the Hundley in this one! :o)
D. Constien