www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Grandpa

My grandpa has spent the last week and a half in the hospital with some heart problems. I received a call this morning saying that he is returning home and hospice has been called in. He communicated to the family at his side this morning his great love for them and that he is going home to heaven. He has lived 88 great years on this earth and is deeply loved by his family and friends. He is a tremendous blessing to all of us. I ask for you to pray for him during these days -- that he will not be afraid but will instead experience great peace, that he will not have pain, and that he knows how much he is loved.

The above picture is from this past October when Daniel and I were able to return to the U.S. We enjoyed some great time with Grandpa and are very thankful for that.

1 comment:

Home of Harris said...

We will be praying for all of you!!
We love you.