www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Gap #4: Missouri Baby Shower

Here are a few pictures from the baby shower that my mom and her friends had for us at Mid-Rivers Chapel in St. Charles. It was so neat to have a shower at the church where I grew up and to see many old friends and family members. It was a wonderful day!
I was so glad that my friends Johanna and Mandy were able to come.
My seven year-old niece Kaitlyn was very helpful with the gifts and taking pictures.
Kaitlyn documented the details of the shower very well with her pictures. I have a picture of each stuffed animal, tray of food and other assorted things from the shower. Below are my two favorite pictures that she took. The first is of my mom after she hugged her friend and their sweater buttons got stuck together. The second is of the sign on the trash can. A baby shower through the eyes of a seven year-old!

2 comments:

Home of Harris said...

I needed a bit of comic relief myself at this moment and the picture of your mom and her friend with their buttons stuck just struck me as very funny. I also really like the picture of the little boy smelling your hair. How sweet and funny. Ethan is so cute.

Jo said...

Woo-hoo! I made the blog! :-) This was such a fun day and I'm so glad I could be there. Thanks for the updates on Ethan! He is so cute.