www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two Months

Ethan turned two months today! He celebrated by receiving his first vaccinations. Poor guy! He received three shots and a liquid for preventing Rotovirus. While he certainly didn't enjoy that, he gulped down the cherry flavored Tylenol.
He is now 24 inches and 11 pounds 7 ounces. He is up to the 60th percentile on weight and 90th percentile on height. The doctor of course told us once again that he is going to be very tall.

He has been pretty pitiful today, mostly sleeping and crying. He woke up from his nap screaming and I felt so sorry for him. He is getting a pretty good pouty lip that he sticks out while his chin is quivering. That gets right to a mother's heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel! Hazel did the same thing with her two month shots. She slept and then woke up screaming. She did feel much better the next day though. Ethan is so tall! He is such a cute little guy and I am sure you guys are enjoying him. I saw Krista a few days ago and told her that Hazel decided that she liked riding in her baby carrier facing out (she hated facing my chest). She said Ethan wasn't that fond of his either--so maybe he'll like seeing out as well:) Good luck today!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh my goodness, I remember that quivery, pouty lip so well! Good luck not giving in to THAT! :)