www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged


My sister in law, Tiffany, tagged me on her blog. I wasn't familiar with tagging so this is new to me. I am supposed to list some of Daniel's favorite things. This is good because it is forcing me to update the blog which I haven't been doing a very good job of lately.

Let's see....

God
Family
New Life Children's Home
Michelle
Dallas Willard
Discipleship/spiritual formation (participating in groups, leading groups, reading about these topics, etc.)
Taking naps with Little D
Dr. Pepper
Playing the guitar
Basketball
His red truck (Antonio)
Willie Nelson
Texas

Those are the first things that come to my mind. Anyone have anything to add?

I am now supposed to tag someone else to write about their husband's favorite things on their blog. I will tag Krista and Amy!

3 comments:

Home of Harris said...

Thanks for participating, however I will never tag you again!! After I got tagged and tagged you I got tagged again. I realized that I just don't have time to do anything anymore besides the bare necessities-so count this your first and last tag from me. I hope all is going well with everything ya'll have going on. It is both an exciting and challenging time. You remain in our thoughts and prayers. We just cannot wait to see all three of ya'll at Christmas.

Home of Harris said...

I hope my previous comment did not sound bad, it wasn't meant to?

Anonymous said...

I would add Rosa's, Whataburger, brisket, Texas Tech and the Spurs!

Dad