www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Don't Try This at Home


CIMG1126
Originally uploaded by dharris50.

The little guys wanted to play a new game with us last night, and we agreed before completely knowing what it was. They wanted to blindfold us and walk us around the property.

I went first, and as soon as started walking I knew I had to watch out for my head because only one of these boys even comes up to my belt. Fortunately I only ran into a few leaves before they realized my problem and then started telling me when to duck.

After I was done, it was Kara's turn. It's difficult, because not all of your guides are even leading you in the same direction... especially in Kara's case, little Josue kept tugging on the back of her jacket, as you can see in the picture. I was a little concerned when they eventually decided to take her up the stairs of the school building, but luckily they stopped after one floor and her turn was over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel and Kara,
We love getting your updates of your time in Guatemala. Jacob and I can't wait to return this summer. You are in my constant thoughts and prayers. Please keep Jacob in yours as well. He is going thru a difficult time right now. I am contacting all the prayer warriors I know!
Much love,
Lisa