www.flickr.com

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I don't have the words...

I've been trying to get this up for a while, and here it is, finally... A couple of weeks ago, Domino's Pizza put on an event in the central park to raise money for NLCH. It's a great thing they do- setting up tables and selling pizza and giving a charity part of the profit. This year, they sought us out and offered us to be the beneficiaries of this year's event.

Part of the event was that they had concerts by different local artists. Some of them seemed to be pretty popular around here- others were, well... a little lacking in fan support. You'll notice in the video below that this guy had three fans for this falsetto-rap-raggae performance, two little girls and a dancing piece of rice. By the end of the song, he had the piece of rice.

2 comments:

Tim P said...

I've done a lot of strange things - but, I don't know that I could continue to sing with only a dancing piece of rice as my audience. That sounds more like a nightmare than a performance - actually, I think I've had that nightmare!

Amy Tiemeier said...

Hilarious!