www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Making the News

Some of you may have seen the headline of a strong earthquake in Guatemala today. There is no damage here, nor have we heard of any anywhere else, but we did feel it. We had just left the lunchroom, because they were serving one of our least favorite dishes, which Kara has already posted about here. No one seemed too scared, although people were coming out of the doorways of the school building to see what was happening.

Anyway, just incase you saw the headline and were wondering about us- we're all fine here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed the hot dog/guacamole tortilla wrap? Dang it! I really wanted to experience that. Maybe they'll have it again sometime in the next 8 weeks so that I can at least say i experienced it (even though it might end up being my least favorite meal too).

Tim P said...

Can I miss it too?

kjohnsons said...

So glad you are safe!