www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kevin

Eleven year-old Kevin jumped off the swings at school today, fell when he landed and broke his arm. It is a pretty bad break and they are going to have to put him to sleep in order to set the bones. Because he had just had a snack before he went to the hospital, the doctor insisted on waiting a few hours before the anesthesia. His procedure will be done at 5 pm and then he should be able to come home around 8 pm tonight. Please be in prayer for him -- for the procedure, pain, and that his arm will heal completely.

This picture is the most recent one that I have of Kevin. For some reason whenever I have a purse, the little boys want to carry it and argue over whose turn it is. Kind of strange but it's a help for me (well...except for the fact that I worry about them getting into it, so I have to keep a constant eye on them).

1 comment:

kjohnsons said...

How's Kevin doing today?